COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
What exactly is Commercial Management Consultancy?
Working with Glengyle Commercial Management Consultants means that you, the business owner or senior decision maker, recognise the need for external expertise or advice. You’re looking for some improvement in the way you do business. The kind of expertise or consultancy you need will depend on whether you are looking for your business to survive, grow or thrive. It may be:
- A fresh pair of eyes, to review the true state of your business
- A sounding board with someone who is not standing too close to the action
- A crisis looming on the horizon and you need help and advice in heading it off.
I always start with a completely FREE Commercial Health Check for your business. This shows a true picture of what you do well, what may not be so robust and what may be looming on your horizon. From there I’ll discuss with you what help I can offer, or what other expertise you may need if it’s not in my field. Rest assured, I will never lie to you or leave you in the lurch. If I can help I will, if not I’ll tell you and refer you to someone who can help from my extensive network of known and trusted of associated colleagues.
What results can you expect?
The whole point of Commercial Management Consultancy means you are looking for some improvement or outcome in your business activities. One of my core drivers is to help you maximise the benefits of business relationships and capitalise on what your internal and external stakeholders can bring to your success. The types of outcomes you can expect from me are:
- Improved contract performance
- Achieving value for money in your commercial activities
- Simplification of your contracts and contracting processes
- Achieving commercial balance between risk and opportunity
- Maximising the value of contract management throughout your business.
As a member and contributor to the International Association of Contract and Commercial Managers (IACCM), I am committed to the integrity of business relationships. If more than 5% of businesses are to survive their first five years, my contribution comes through supporting them with contracting competence and commercial excellence. The quality of your business activities and the reputation you build is central to your success and longer term survival. That’s why I always say ‘Your success is my business’.
If you’re ready for a consultation to achieve commercial excellence